Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Trying to Make MovieCard for Anime...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

katleeh
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2010 :  19:58:57  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Greetings all,

I registered XMM a 2 or 3 years ago and love what its able to do for my regular movie collection. However, I'm trying to make a movie card for my anime collection which is proving difficult as I like some of the features of various cards, but for some reason am having problems making modifications of the cards. I know about HTML, XML, and even some Javascript, but can't find very much about the codes used for XMM specifically to make some of the changes. And I think I might be limited in what I can do by XMM itself.

Now, what I want to do is possibly separate the information being displayed perhaps by tabs or something else equally separating. If you've used EAX Movie Cataloger, more specifically the Dream template/theme/whatever its called you'll get a better idea of what I am talking about. I want the main "page" to display general information about the anime. This would be the the basic information just like the main section of the movie cards for XMM. However, I want to be able to put a banner at the top (if there is one) and some fanart at the bottom of the card. The only thing that would change would be the center data. Clicking on a different tab would bring up the episodes screen which would show the basic information of the episode. Now in the main screen I want to be able to show the list of files related to the series (if its a TV Series or OVA), their location, how big, etc... When clicked it will take them to the Episode page. Other information can be varied as the main thing is focusing on the capabilities of listing the movie/ova/tv series in a way specific to anime.

Does that make any sense? I've spent quite awhile trying to find a cataloger that can do this but its a pain.

If that can't be done, can someone tell me how I can display a banner at the top of the page and fanart at the bottom?

Thanks,

- Katleeh
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07