Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Stopped importing information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

don_ngen
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  21:55:13  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Heya - First of all great program. With the amount of movies and tv-series I have, it's a lovely application to keep track of it all.

I have however encountered my first serious bug. As up to today I've never really had any serious problems importing information for a movie.

But suddenly today, I wanted to import information for two new movies and It only imported the title, Custom 2, Custom 9 and the IMDB Link. No character list or anything else.

I've always used the IMDB (Complete) and it's always worked like a charm.

Everything is checked on in "Advanced Settings" as well, so it shouldn't skip any information.

I tried a few more movies just to see if it was these two, but it's the same thing with every import now.

Does it have something to do with the new IMDB site? Or is it my import engine which is broken?

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  22:09:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As you can read in the scripts section imdb.com has changed the site structure - But Prinz is already working on it ;)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

don_ngen
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  22:23:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ahh - nice to know. I thought as much that it had something to do with IMDB changing site layout.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  22:27:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're welcome!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

artaudx

54 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2010 :  22:14:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
when will the new script come?
thanks
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2010 :  23:22:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
its out now...use the fastest one as it does everything but actors and works very well
Go to Top of Page

artaudx

54 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2010 :  17:08:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thanks, but when will the actors be imported again ?
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2010 :  18:44:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Several people are working on that right now...you can import everything with the fastest and when that script is done, rerun your import with just import actors selected.
Go to Top of Page

artaudx

54 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2010 :  14:14:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thanks for the fast replies and the time you spend on the software. Great!!!
Go to Top of Page

lawless2
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2010 :  20:31:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Why is th MPAA not updating? Any Suggestions?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2010 :  22:18:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have just upload the new IMDB Fastest that fix this problem.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

lawless2
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2010 :  09:51:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello,

I have just upload the new IMDB Fastest that fix this problem.

Ale

Thanks for the quick fix mate!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

artaudx

54 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2010 :  13:59:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Update worked on a couple of movies (actors) but only on a view.
erased old data, updated to no effect.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07