Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 something is wrong
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

rsteacy
Starting Member

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2010 :  05:08:03  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Well I have been using Xmovie mgr for a couple of years now. Came over from collectorz.com. At the time I thought I had found the most fantastic movie collector program. I have well over 2400 dvd and tv series in my collection and, since I use the program a lot and also add and change the contents of collection quite often; I need a program I can rely on. Unfortunately xtreme movie seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Numerous updates seem to indicate the program is still buggy, as evidenced from the many and various problems I have had of late. Titles not going in grids, pictures not going into collection, scripts working one day and not the next, no central place where I can conveniently look up how to do things (eg booksets, general navigation and set up, getting rid of scripts you dont need). Unfortunately I need a program that is well documented so I dont have to spend weeks trying to find out how to do simple things, and a program who's core function operated as they should from upgrade to upgrade. Its time to shove a work in process out the door and polish the product up. It will be great when this is done. Unfortunately, for the present time I will have to look elsewhere for a program that does this.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07