Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

deadlycur10sity
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2010 :  10:06:23  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
got movies Scary Movie, Scary Movie 2, Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4 and Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2 , Rush Hour 3

XMM doesnt import Scary Movie 3 and Rush Hour 3

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2010 :  10:42:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I wanted to drive to another city. But I didn't arrive...

I think we need a little more infos on your problem just as the used script!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 23 Oct 2010 10:44:07
Go to Top of Page

deadlycur10sity
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2010 :  11:27:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
imdb.com complete

what more info?

the program wouldnt add "the thirds"

it wanted to join 2s and 3s ..but i unchecked..though it wouldnt add them..even separately

Edited by - deadlycur10sity on 23 Oct 2010 11:29:23
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2010 :  12:12:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When you look at several topics as example in the scripts category especially the imdb script topic you can see that imdb.com has changed the site structure and that Ale and Prinz are already working on it.
The imdb.com (fastest) script should work at the moment as the only one of the imdb scripts...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

deadlycur10sity
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2010 :  12:20:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
alright

but what does it have to do with movie adding?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2010 :  13:02:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
XMM doesn't add the movies?
For me all works correctly.
I manually add the titles at first. Then I get/update the info. I just did a short test by adding the titles and it works. Except that I didn't have imported info with imdb but a german script.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

deadlycur10sity
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2010 :  13:38:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
it works now

i assume it got to do smthng with JOIN command..
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2010 :  17:29:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good, would have been really curious ;)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07