Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 "Error Loading DataBase"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

nedim
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2010 :  16:48:22  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I am using the 7.0.3.7 version on Windows 7 (32 bit). I've been building up my database for the last few days. Finally I got all my movies in a perfect order, with all the info from IMDB. So basically I was happy- until I tried to save it. I attempt to overwrite it, as I didn't need my old database, but then suddenly the software shut down, leaving me with no choice but to restart it. When I tried to load my database (.mdb), a warning poped-up saying:

Error Loading Database

This database is NOT compatible!
-Error point: 423

D:\DataBase MOVIE\Nedim.mdb
-2147467259. Unrecognized database format "D:\DataBase MOVIE\Nedim.mdb"

I checked the mentioned folder, and found that all the movie covers, actor pictures, infos etc. were unharmed there (Nedim_cover, Nedim_download, Nedim_mediacenterdir, Nedim_photos, Nedim_thumbs, Nedim.ldb, Nedim.mdb)

Since all the info of the database is still "alive", is there a way to recover this .mdb file?

Thanks in advance.

Nedim

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2010 :  21:48:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Nedim,

You have not to save the database when you exit from XMM, its saved automatically!

Have you MS Access? If yes try to open the database to see if is corupted or not.

Let me know,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

nedim
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2010 :  09:42:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for your reply!

I have MS access, but unfortunately it is not able to open it. I guess it is really corrupted. Any ideas how we can fix that?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2010 :  10:36:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When you have save it, do you remember if you have select another folder or the same? Just to see if there is a copy of the database in another folder.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07