Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Stop Import Buttons Not Working
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

yovinny
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  17:53:56  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
It seems that whenever I want to stop importing data that the buttons don't work, the buttons are visible but nothing happens when you click on them so I am forced to open the my process manager and stop the program from there also the preview never pops up when checked in the import box basically when its importing that's it nothing else works but importing and if you try to stop the import it tells you to wait till its done it would be nice if I could call the shots on my computer rather than the program tell me.

Naxho
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2010 :  00:33:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I´ve got this problem too a couple of times
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2010 :  05:24:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

The Stop button work, but has you have read you have to wait that finish to download the current movie. Of course if you use IMDB Complete it will take some time.

I will try to see if there is a workaround, but I force to stop immediately that you will not able to import another movie again.

Thank you,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2010 :  07:22:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Another thing to do on similar: if you skip a movie for any reason or break the import before the last update. The "used script" will be added to the appropriate field anyway.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07