Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Actors Cards Flags and Age not showing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  01:42:24  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hiya all.
I am running a NAS shared folder with the Movie database plus all photos and covers stored in one place (within their folders). If I view this from my WindowsXP machine using XMM 7.0.9.6 it works great,except that when in Actor.htm card I cannot see the country of origin flag or the actors age on the header bar. If I view the same database through my laptop Windows7 then the actors age and flag or origin can be viewed without a problem. I have searched the forum but cannot find anybody else with this problem.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  05:41:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Michael,

That strange, seem like the 2 installation has not the same files.

I suggest you to copy the 2 folders "Moviecards" and "MyCollectionCard" from windows 7 to windows xp installation.

Let me know,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2010 :  19:42:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Alessio
That seems to have done it, the WindowsXP installation was a newer install that I moved around. I didn't like the way it installs into documents and settings so I re-installed it to the program files folder. Windows 7 installs to that location by default so gave me less problem.
I do need to also ask about boxset database. If I click the boxset database in treeview, it shows the boxsets title and ID, plus totals. The HTML card seems to show a boxset.htm tab on the bottom but no information. Is this for the future or am I missing something.
I've got to say that this is a great program, I switched from Movie Collector earlier this year. They where asking for more money to upgrade, but still have not included an actors database. I tried to make one in MySQL but it got a little complicated. Now using XMM with great results
Thanks Mick
Go to Top of Page

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2010 :  10:25:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hiya Alessio
I have answered my own question, followed a thread about htm cards and I find you have renewed the cards to allow this function with the boxsets. Super it is all working now. The more I dig around your software the more features and gems I find.
Thanks again Mick
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07