Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 How to delete the YEAR from ORIGINAL title
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

deadlycur10sity
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2010 :  14:32:50  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic

i wanted to rename all the movies in the list to their Original Title..

but as seen above, XXM puts YEAR after Original Title..so when I renamed them as u see all the movies was shown with YEARS and above name has 2 YEARS..

how to correct that?

Edited by - deadlycur10sity on 14 Dec 2010 14:34:56

deadlycur10sity
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2010 :  13:22:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
anyone??????
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2010 :  13:29:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Try the replace function.
Filter all movies containing "(xxxx)" then use popup menu's "replace all words in title"
I think you have to replace every single year (I didn't have tested it).

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

deadlycur10sity
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2010 :  10:52:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Try the replace function.
Filter all movies containing "(xxxx)" then use popup menu's "replace all words in title"
I think you have to replace every single year (I didn't have tested it).

but can u correct it in the future that...to not show the YEAR in the "Original Title"

Edited by - deadlycur10sity on 16 Dec 2010 10:52:39
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2010 :  11:56:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
On importing data you have to toggle in Advanced Script Options "Title Year" to 0.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

deadlycur10sity
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2010 :  15:22:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

On importing data you have to toggle in Advanced Script Options "Title Year" to 0.

thanx for the help.it worked

but i think there is no need in YEAR in Original Title anyways..
it's showed above already

and is there a way to update that to only add new information like "not to add YEAR to the title"
or i need to re-update all information?

Edited by - deadlycur10sity on 16 Dec 2010 15:24:53
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2010 :  17:59:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The script options for each movie (already imported) are stored in db.
So the reimport uses the same option. Give it a try to change the option on beginning to reimport. I think you don't need to update every information - just break it on first movie to import.
Standard option should be to not add the year to title. But I'm not sure as I don't use the imdb script...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07