New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2011 :  19:16:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've noticed it too, it's a "bug" on the IMDB side. For some movies, indeed, the duration is shown for different countries; XMM just keeps the first one.

Usually I edit it manually. Sorry, can't remember any titles, maybe Walter can clarify...
Go to Top of Page

walter13
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2011 :  01:07:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've got a problem with movie length. I use imdb, but with many movies it also downloads text, like country and min. Can you make an adjustment so no text is downloaded only numbers?

quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello,

Do ou have problems with IMDB? Because I have try it just now and seem to import lenght correctly.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2011 :  07:28:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
And what about times with and without credits? Or does imdb never show 2 times like these?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

walter13
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2011 :  14:25:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes i have this problem with IMDB, it's not with all movies but for example with Trucker (2008), Gradens of the night, Indigenes

quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello,

Do ou have problems with IMDB? Because I have try it just now and seem to import lenght correctly.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

walter13
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2011 :  19:00:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't understand what you mean with and without credits?

quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

And what about times with and without credits? Or does imdb never show 2 times like these?

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2011 :  19:22:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, some german sites show two different movie times like "117,35 Min (112,04 Min o.A.)" where o.A. is the playtime without the end credits.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

walter13
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2011 :  23:02:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes i believe so, a movie I experience this problem shows these runtime info on imdb, movies that only show one time do not result in this problem.

Technical Specs
Runtime: Spain: 140 min | UK: 145 min | USA: 145 min | Argentina: 145 min
Sound Mix: Mono | Dolby Digital (2006 restoration)
Color: Color (Eastmancolor)
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
See full technical specs »

quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Well, some german sites show two different movie times like "117,35 Min (112,04 Min o.A.)" where o.A. is the playtime without the end credits.

Go to Top of Page

walter13
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2011 :  20:32:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Can you do something about this problem, so only the time is taken and not country or other information. Because I want to search my movies also on length.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2011 :  21:16:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Someone has to modify the IMDB script...
But if that are not so much movies, then I would edit these entries manually. I don't know how much these are as I don't use the IMDB script. Maybe anyone can split country and length in script to exchange length and country.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07