Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 export only in german
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

booster94
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2011 :  03:12:14  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
The MyLittleNMT Export seems to only export in German even though I have English selected. The .ini file shows english but i still get German. Besides the .ini I'm not sure what else to check. English is selected in the Xmm options area too.

As an temp alternative I tried using Popcorn Movie Portal, and that doesn't seem to work at all. I suspect its a compatiblity issue with Win 7 x64 that I'm using as i notice the export process shows it running as a x64 process (doesn't have the *32 after the process name) and I doubnt that it correct for that program. It just hangs and does nothing with 25% processor utilization with notjhing happening for an extended period (half hour plus).

I'm using the latest update. I'm a noob to this program and just downloaded it yesterday and the update today.

Edited by - booster94 on 04 Jan 2011 03:13:44

booster94
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2011 :  00:57:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Anybody have any ideas here? Am i missing something? Can somebody at least point me in the right direction of what I should be checking? Is there any information i should include in my post that would be helpful? I'm at a loss, please help.
Go to Top of Page

booster94
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2011 :  01:14:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay...it was a dumb noob thing, but it wasn't clear. For anyone else...the themes are in different languages, so you have to change the theme to your language. I figured with the program option being in english, that all that was needed. I never tried changing the theme so I never realized there were other language option themes.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2011 :  06:34:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please sorry very much for late reply. I am happy that now everything is OK. I was busy these days but now I am back to answer to everyone

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07