Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Read Files
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2011 :  16:49:13  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello
When i'm in the "ADD/EDIT Movie Information" window of a movie, i press the "read files" function. it opens a window where i have to choose the files to read, i choose one file (mkv), XMM reads the file and everything is OK. but if i do it again and choose the same file xmm thinks that its a different file! in the "files" tab i now see the same file twice!!! the same file is writen twice!
thats not all.in the media tab,under "disks" box is says 2 instead of one. It should check if it's the same file.
still not all: if i choose in "read files" function five files: one poster of the movie, 2 video files (CD1,CD2) and 2 SRT files (subtitle CD1,subtitle CD1) it count them as 5 files of the same movie, it say 5 disks in the media tab. I think it should check file types also. And if i did chose subtitle files and photo files it shold add the subtitle files into the "files" tab (exactly like "movie file"), and add the photo to the movie's "pics" tab.

kirill2785

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2011 :  10:41:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

You are right, I will try to fix that asap.

About the covers files and so on, you have NOT to select it with this function, because thats made for Movie Files only, this is why it adds 5 files.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07