Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Movie Frame Extractor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2011 :  20:44:11  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Something wrong with the extractor nowadays!
I used to work very easily with this feature, and it very rarely crashed when I used the slider too agressivly and had been searching for a frame for too long...

But now, it freezes XMM so easily, no matter how easy I go on the slider...it's like as if the movie extractor's temporary JPG creation isn't able to catch my speed anyway...

This is so annoying, I always choose 5 pictures from every movie, manually and very neatly/carefully... And when the extractor freezes, I have to re-open XMM, the movie and then the file and find the exact frame again... =(

Could you please take a look at the extractor again? Did you make any changes to that feature recently?

Or should I check my settings to see if somethings wrong?

Thank you so much,
Sincerely
Erke

Edited by - ComZiz on 21 Jan 2011 20:47:27

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2011 :  10:08:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Erke,

is it possible that the problem is the movie codec? do you remember if in the past the movies was with another codec? because I haven't change the function for months now.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2011 :  18:25:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Of course it is possible but, this is now happening for the last 20 movies or so =(

Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  01:56:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio,

Sorry to inform you but this problem happens with every movie, what can I check?
Where's the temp folder to create jpgs?
I use the good old K-lite codec pack like always, so why now?

Please help, it is really annoying to have XMM restart again and again..
Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  05:21:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ale,

I began to think it's a .NET issue, because I get these "Unhandled exception" errors...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  20:01:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Erke,

I have made some more test today, for some movies I get an exception, but XMM still continue to work and to scan movies... I really cannot found where exactly the problem is...

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2011 :  17:17:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please look @ this issue;
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7371
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07