Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 The tool File Manager
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2011 :  20:56:12  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
The function with changing the movie file path from one disk to another is working OK, and the "Media Label" is changed too, but "Media Label" is changed for all movies in the hole database.

It should only be changed for those movie files with the old path.

It's luck, that you have an advanced filter, where you can choose "Movie file 1" begins with........ and change "Media Label" back on all the movies on the disks, that have been affected with this error.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2011 :  11:24:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you,

I will try to find the bug and fix for next release.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2011 :  11:36:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have take a look and XMM update the Media Label for all movies that found in the NEW path.

I mean, if XMM found that a movie is located in the NEW Path it save also the Media Label.

Is that correct?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2011 :  14:36:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I would prefer, that it's only the movies from old path, because if you move movies from several places and change one by one (different old path), you would have problems seeking for the rest of the movies, if you change Media Label at all the movies at once.

But there must be a bug somewhere if movies from other harddisks and paths are changed in this process.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07