Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Cover/Movie Art Sorting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JonaBullets
Starting Member

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2011 :  05:21:41  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Send JonaBullets an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi All, Just a quick question.
I recently paid for this application, and started importing my AVI files, I like the idea of picking a number of screenies from the movie to add to the database.

But I have discovered that the default cover art is the first frame it pulls from the movie.

After importing and pulling the clips, I then go ahead and run the scripts to download the information and Movie Poster.

Question is: after doing the above, is there a way to bulk set the movie poster the one downloaded from IMDB or MoviePoster site, as a pose to the clips taken from the videos? Or is there any other way around this?

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2011 :  09:05:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, but you can only change the order movie by movie.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JonaBullets
Starting Member

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2011 :  12:16:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send JonaBullets an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok no drama... i think i found a way around this... after the frames are extracted, they name them blahblah-01 or just blahblah for the first file... so after the DL of the movie poster.. i can use a rename application... to call blahblah-01 and rename it to blahblah-99 (for eg) then blahblah-05 (this would be the movie poster) to remove the -05... and then rename the -99 to -05.. if that makes sence.

i was just hoping for an in app script.. but its all good.. thanks for the info
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07