Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 'No To Take' Issues With Extract Frames
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JonaBullets
Starting Member

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2011 :  12:27:16  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Send JonaBullets an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Howdy,

I had a look through the INI files to see if there is a way to by default set the 'No to take' when extracting files from 2 to another number, only option i can see is: TakePictureFromFile=True
is there a line i can add in to the options.ini to change this?

Also I noticed if: I go to Add Movies (top left) and click "Scan drives for movies", click the "take a picture from movie file" check box, and set the number to 5 (for eg), then i hit the "select files" and choose 4 movies to import. it then brings up the 'File Scanner' window, and on the right hand side, the option to extract frames , is ticked (this is fine) but the 'No to take' is set to '2' (although i set it to 5 on the previous screen) also after checking the tempdir\images folder, there is 8 pictures (2 from each)

I hope this isn't to long to read, but though I would express both sides, the question: to add the line to the options, and also the bug/issue with the option.

Awesome App!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07