Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Using .nfo files from ember
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

hop5uk
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2011 :  20:15:54  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I previously used ember media manager to create .nfo files and scrape posters and fanart.I then used this information in XMBC.Now that Ember is no more i am looking for a new way to create the .nfo files.I like the look of the extreme but do not want to recatalogue all my movies.Can extreme read the old nfo files and then add this info to the database. If it can-how do you do it?

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2011 :  14:57:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Try the function "Scan Drives for movies", XMM will automatically catalog all you movies and will try to import info from NFO files too.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

137 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  01:47:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
how should I name the .nfo files to ensure that XMM takes the imdb link from the .nfo file. I ask because I tried

movi1.avi
movi1.nfo
movi2.avi
movi2.nfo

and it gets all imdb links from movi2.nfo

extrange..

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  12:35:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

is strange, XMM at first try to find the nfo file with the same filename of movie, like you wrote. If do not find it search for jyst a nfo file.

I will make some tests.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

137 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2011 :  01:51:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio, Thanks for looking into this... I can confirm this bug after several tests...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07