Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Edit script for thetvdb.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  12:44:15  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

i use for my series thetvdb.com. At moment i rebuild them all because some infos are missed. Normal i take the original infos and add the german manuel from TVBrowser.
To make it some easier i want to change the script in a second who import the plot as notes and the titel as orignail titel so that i can imfort first the enlish one and then the german.

Can help me someone to edit the script? All my attempts were unsuccessful.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  13:11:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just exchange #TAKEPLOT# to #TAKENOTES# and #TAKETITLE# to #TAKEORIGINALTITLE# (???)
But why don't you use TheMovieDB with a free API Key? I think it takes same good info completely in german...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  14:01:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thx for help. Now i have the plot from the series at notes.

Is it possible the make this for the episodes also?

Episodeplot -> Episodenotes
Episodetitel -> Episode Orignaltitel
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  17:11:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sure, you are able to store every info under any variable - as long as the values are the same (string, boolean, integer).

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  09:30:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Doesnt work if i copy the part from #EPISODEPLOT# to #EPISODENOTES#.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  13:12:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Not the whole part!
Only the single #TAKE...# command. But I'm not sure at the moment if episodeplot AND episodenote are existent. Hava a look at the MagicScript documentation for the correct syntax.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  15:19:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thx for help. The fields arent exist. :( I fear i must copy them self.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  17:36:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You can use several other fields. Best to have a look at "IMDB.COM (TVSeries) For Rel.7.txt" which fields would be good for you.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  13:19:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well ... The script for ibmd.com (Series) used "Comments". But i have no idea what i need to build this for plotimport by thetvdb.com
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  14:45:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
#TAKECOMMENT# should do it. But check if it's in episode part of the script.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  16:02:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will test it tomorrow.

TheTVDB.com is since 12:00 CET down. The script for imdb.com add the original titel also. I have copy #ORIGINALTITLE#=#41# to the new sript and hope it will work.

Thx for help.
Go to Top of Page

Miyuri

62 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2011 :  10:46:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now i have rebuild the changes and start new. Looks good and work well. Thx for help ...

If someone want to rebuild this feature i make following changes in a backup from THETVDB.COM for Rel 7.txt:

PHASE 1, IMPORTING SERIE INFORMATIONS

// Get Serie Title
#WRITETITLELIST#=Title: #03#
add ->
#TAKEWORD#=#13#,#01#,#02#
#CHECKVARIABLE#=#13#
#STARTDELETETAGS#
#STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#
#CLEARTAGS#
#TRIM#
#STRING#=#62#=#13#
#ORIGINALTITLE#=#13#
#WRITETITLELIST#=Title: #13#

add the title as original-title for the serie

#PLOT#
-> #TAKENOTES#=#04#

give me the plot from serie as notes

PHASE 2, IMPORTING EPISODE INFORMATIONS

#EPISODETITLE#
#TITLE#=#41#
add ->#ORIGINALTITLE#=#41#

add the title as original-title for the episode

#EPISODEPLOT#
-> #TAKENOTES#=#04#

give me the plot from episode as notes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07