Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Scanning HD's for films
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

bigpapaw
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  10:09:48  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi there,

Just started learning the programme. Have a lot downloaded films on my HD which i want to catalog. I found some little bugs???, i think.

scanning with menu option: scan hd for movies.
when i use "take movietittle from foldername" the option first and last aren't working fine, when using a nested directory structure.

I mis my blueray downloads, i added the extension m2ts to the list. now i'm seeing the entrance but i get only the name "stream", it doesn't matter what i chose for first or last directory

Using the other scan option: scan for ripped movies.
is the checked box synonim for selected? You can also highlite the whole entrence line, is that selected???

checkin all the boxes individually is a crime... each one has to be clicked. when all boxes are checked i only get the entrances where video_ts.info is found.
Also in here i mis my option for bluray movies...

thanks
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07