Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Crashes When Printing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

leslei

84 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2011 :  00:30:35  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
XMM Crash's Every Time I Try And Print , I Have Tried On 4 Different Machines , I Need To Print Database Urgently

Les

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2011 :  08:13:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

are you trying to print the grid or the thumbnail? can you please write me what columns do you have in the grid?

Thank you,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

leslei

84 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2011 :  22:41:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I Have Title , Location , Genre

I Have Installed Xmm On 4 Machines , 2 were win 7 64 Bit , 1 was win 7 32 bit and windows xp , i have also tried with the example database ,
is there any documentation on how to print

how long before the open report featre is available

all i need is to print a list by title , location , and year
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2011 :  03:43:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I export my lists to a CSV file and then import it into Excel, can format the lists nicer that way. Then just print it from EXCEL if you are in a panic. I have never had problems doing any printing from EMM though...but that is a quick work around for you (and nice if you want to keep a hard copy of movies and locations). Also handy to mail around as not everyone has EMM installed
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07