Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 plot summary for imdb script
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

paradoxflux
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2004 :  21:48:09  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I find that the full plot summaries are way too huge to look at, so I made this script in the plot part of the IMDB script to get the plot summary for custom 11

#FINDLINE#=<b class="ch">Plot Outline:</b> #12##ONERROR#=*STOP*
#FIND#=</b> #01##ONERROR#=*OK*
#FIND#= #01##ONERROR#=*OK*
#FIND#= <a href="#02##ONERROR#=*OK*
#FIND#= #02##ONERROR#=*OK*
#TAKEWORD#=#03#,#01#,#02#
#TAKECUSTOM11#=#03#

nick
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  12:24:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This works like a charm - perfect for my htpc software, where there isn't much room for summary. I just edited it so i'm saving in plot instead of custom11.

Perfect - thx.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2004 :  15:08:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please send the complete script to me, I will add it in the webpage so all people can download it.

Thank you!
Alessio
Go to Top of Page

castelem
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2004 :  19:00:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great idea to built this script.
I tried to replace all the plot lines of an imdb script by your lines (except end of script line) but i certainly have made a mistake somewhere.... it doesn't work.
Could you put in this topic the link to your comple imdb script with the plot summary stuff. Very Thanks !
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  08:16:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I will try to correct it, but I need two weeks because now I am really busy on next release. Anyone want try to find the problem?

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07