Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Editing episodes for tv shows
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2011 :  03:00:14  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Sometimes when I try to edit episodes from tv shows the following messages appear, and there are no episode pictures. Other times, there are episode pictures and no messages pop up. No other programs are running but EMM.

"57The Processes cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."
"5Value of 'null' is not valid for 'stream'.
"91 Object referencs not set to an instance of an object.

Also, when I delete images with the cover manager, they either do not delete, or other images take there place. Sometimes they delete fine. It seems like EMM acts differently everytime I use it.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2011 :  00:40:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Please sorry for my late reply. I am trying to fix this problem but without success. I cannot reproduce.

Do you add Episode Images manually or you import with a script?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2011 :  01:43:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I replied in the post below....it's the same as this one.

http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7658
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07