Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Error when adding TV shows
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

superug
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2011 :  18:52:29  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Just in the past few months I started to experience en error message that was popping up intermittenly when I tried to add a TV show to my database. the error message is as follows

" Error downloading the #OPENWEBSLOT1# are you still connected to the internet?
Plese check if your firewall is blocking XMM "

I have no problem downloading movies only TV shows.. it does not allow me at all episodes are updating partially not placing the episodes in the respective year eg: 1; 2; 3; 4; etc anf fit is not numbering the episodes any more.
I have uninstalled my 3rd party fw connected the PC directly to my modem and the error is the same.
Tried to to uninstall XMM and reinstall restore database from a backup still not working... I am using the Ver 6.8b.3
Any suggestion what could I do?

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  07:29:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

what script are you using? because most of the time it depend by script.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07