Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 blanks fields bug
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

tonycole

87 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2011 :  16:20:39  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hi
A little bug, when the import only blank fields check mark is unticked or ticked it seems to reset it's self after the film or tv update
is done. so it i unticked it to replace everything it come back on agian when it's done. i don't know if it's meant to do that.
If i go into options and do it a couple of times it eventually remembers. I normally leave it ticked but with the new imdb scripts the actors don't get updated even if the replace all data is marked.
hope this makes sence

thanks
Tony

"My god it's full of stars."

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  20:29:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Which script are you using? I import all every time from IMDB complete and don't have an issue, unless the value is blank on their site, which happens for ratings on newer movies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07