Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 New Commands?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  20:18:16  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Are there for the function #TAKESERIESTATUS#=#??# any special block in the magic script engine?

Or do i have to put it just in some existing block...

And what has the content of the variable #??# to be?

Edited by - Prinz on 15 Apr 2011 20:19:40

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  20:34:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If there is a block I don't know.
#??# *big wonder* that must be the variable that the status as text contains as I have read the "What's New"...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  21:03:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Extra 3 shows only "Character Info" and "Original". Where is the "Serie Status" hidden?
In Quick Edit View all the new info fields are missing, too.
How can we insert the info on the HTML cards? What are the variable names?
In next release: will there be more Custom fields?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 15 Apr 2011 21:04:42
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  21:09:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Serie Status is on the Episodes Tab. But it's on-top of a few other Buttons on my PC.

I personally don't think i can use the Character Info Field in any Script, because it's only one Field for each TV Show/Movie, but the sites have the Info for each Actor Role ...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  21:14:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Aah, it's directly overlayed on "add new episode"

And yes, should be available as addition for every role. But could be used as a collection like comments and reviews.

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 15 Apr 2011 21:21:46
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  22:14:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

#??# is a variable, I mean you have to change it with #12# for example.

There isn't any new block, you can put these instructions where you want in the script.

About the MovieCard, I have not add the new variable _MOVIE_ yet...

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  22:40:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello Guys,

#??# is a variable, I mean you have to change it with #12# for example.

That is clear, but my question is what must be the Value of the Variable?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  22:59:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The value is a string
quote:
SerieStatus (Seris: Ended, Continuing ....)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  23:04:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

The value is a string
quote:
SerieStatus (Seris: Ended, Continuing ....)

Tried that with the thetvdb.com, nothing got imported (the variable had the Content: 'Continuing')
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  23:07:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Guys,

Tomorrow morning I will make some tests to find the problem.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  23:09:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Access says:
Fieldname: SerieStatus - Field Datatype: Text

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2011 :  00:12:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Back to Character Info:
http://www.serienfans.tv/index.php?section=serie&id=49&kath=cast
I thought of this kind of collection. By javascript the info could be assigned to each actor/role...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2011 :  00:22:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi
By javascript the info could be assigned to each actor/role...

I think that is a bad idea, because the of shear amount of cpu power required. (Think about the amount of data we are speaking and amount of loops necessary). That is why i said i think this way the field is pretty useless (just my personal opinion) and most sites also provide the data per role specific sub-sites (like imdb.com and that site even has it's own sub-sites) it would also make the import via magicscript complicated and slow too.

This would decrease the load speed of the Card a lot.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2011 :  00:28:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have to agree. Haven't thought of that

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2011 :  07:06:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I agree too guys.

Its better if the keep the loading time not too high. We can think to develop this field better in future.

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07