Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Crashing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2011 :  11:05:35  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have this EMM that just recently keep crashing each time I scrool down the the grid. It says out of memory. Would you like to see the detail record?.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2011 :  11:17:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please make a screenshot and add some details.

How many records do you have in your database?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2011 :  22:27:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The problem is that when I scroll up or down with my pointer in the movie grid database, it crashed with a white screen and thin cross red line. It doesn't crash in the actor database. There are 1646 entry in movie/tv and 927 for the actor database. I noticed that when I start the EMM my memory usage is less than 40%. But as soon as I scroll the slider up/down my memory usage is up to 90% and it eventually the EMM crashed. Sorry I don't know how to paste the screen shoot to here.

Edited by - mon1y on 17 Apr 2011 05:38:48
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2011 :  06:50:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, what columns do you have in the grid? for example, do you have the picture?
Sorry for these questions but is for understand the situation.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2011 :  23:36:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, the grid has pictures since most of my movie entry has pictures. I hope you understand when I say scrolling. It is the slider that goes up/down on the right hand side of the Movie database.

In the Movies Database when I hold the slider to scroll faster it is sluggish and not smooth and it eventually crash. While scrolling in Actor database it is smooth and fast. This problem occured since I upgraded to 7.1.1.8.

Ok I just remove the pictures from the columm and it is now ok. The scrolling is now smooth and don't crash.

Edited by - mon1y on 19 Apr 2011 06:50:58
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2011 :  15:06:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, Thank you very much for this info, I will try to find the bug with Pictures enabled.

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07