Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Need Script for Import from ANT MOVIE CATALOG
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

timecop
Starting Member

Argentina
1 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  03:09:49  Show Profile  Visit timecop's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi All's

Please i'need script or program for import my Database in "ANT MOVIE CATALOG 3.43"
This is the link of my program database Divx catalog http://www.antp.be/software/moviecatalog/download

If any have a solutions for import i'm very happy.

Regards.

Timecop

Sensor
Starting Member

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  12:35:51  Show Profile  Visit Sensor's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
that would be great ... just what i would need.

"Cause I have seen the future,
my crying face,
no cure I'm longing for."
- Wolfsheim -
Go to Top of Page

Kodak
Starting Member

Israel
1 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2003 :  05:23:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

after cklicking on the right page here: "Buffy the Vampire Slayer (a Titles and Air Dates Guide)" the episodes listing opens where i can choose the episode. is it possible to write a script wich gives me the possiblility to choose the right episode on the episodes site and read out the plot and other things from it?

no, in the worst case you'll have to choose two times and the MagicScript Technology doesn't have this feature yet
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2003 :  16:08:40  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi eb1,

and thank you for your post. do you think EMM will have this possibility in the future? this would be great. many people are waiting for the information from this site i think.

thank you

cortexwave
Go to Top of Page

Kodak
Starting Member

Israel
1 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2003 :  00:54:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

do you think EMM will have this possibility in the future?

not in the near future i think
Alessio have some other "more important" work to do on EMM...

epguide.com uses the database of www.tvtome.com, so i'll see, maybe there'is a way to make a usefull script of this
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2003 :  01:05:16  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thank you very much for your work#

cortexwave
Go to Top of Page

Kodak
Starting Member

Israel
1 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2003 :  13:32:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
finally i've found some time to make a script for www.tvtome.com
(Epguides uses the DB of TVTome)

IMPORTANT: you can't search for a Show-Title and Episode-Title at the same time:
if you want for ex. "Buffy Passion", then search for "Buffy" and then choose "Passion" from the list of all Buffy-Episodes

Note: the script takes always the FIRST search result, so try to spell the Show-Title as correctly as possible

the script imports Episode's:
- title
- number
- first air date
- rating
- writer, director
- guest stars
- Synopsis (Plot)
- Notes, Quotes, Goofs and Nitpicks, Analysis, Cultural References (all written to the Comments-Field)

as well as Show's:
- country
- running time
- show stars

i've tested the script with Buffy and Enterprise and it seemed to work, but feel free to write to this thread (or mail me) if find some bugs or something...

download it here:

http://137.226.147.185:8000/tvtome-script.zip

the script will also be available on the EMM-Homepage in a few days

Edited by - Kodak on 19 Jan 2003 13:37:44
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  03:17:52  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi eb1,

you are the best i am waiting for something like this for months. this is a great script and it is better than STR+C/STRG+V :-). thank you very much for your work.
i´m a fanatic series collector and this is a very usefull thing for me.

have a nice day

cortexwave
Go to Top of Page

Romio
Starting Member

Netherlands
9 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2003 :  12:42:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks also from me eb1, you have made a great job!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  08:13:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

If this software export in CSV you can try to import with the CSV import utility.

Please let me know.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07