Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Cinemotions Script...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

weedhopper
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2011 :  23:02:23  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello

It appair this script doesn't import synopsys anymore.

All the others is OK

Any help will be welcomed

Thank you in advance.

Regards

JP

verdi
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2011 :  21:39:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK I have understunded :

Customers who has prefered to buy this Software instead download it on Warez are not respected.

I will inform on French Forum about :
- less support on your Software
- no respect of the Customers.

Are you really sure the best way is not answering to many Requests ?

In past, I have gived Solutions to help.
And now I can see the Result !!!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2011 :  07:20:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Verdi,

I am sorry, but sometime I need time to answer to a topic, simply maybe because I want answer with a "solution".

I am really sorry that you feel ignored, but I can assure you that we are working hard on XMM to make it better and better.

Please be patient a little more, I will try to answer all posts.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

verdi
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2011 :  14:36:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Some News from weedhopper :

after replacing "link6" by "textes" on line 780 of cinemotion script, all is now working fine.

"Hello Verdi,

I am sorry, but sometime I need time to answer to a topic, simply maybe because I want answer with a "solution".

I am really sorry that you feel ignored, but I can assure you that we are working hard on XMM to make it better and better.

Please be patient a little more, I will try to answer all posts.

Ale"

this could be understunded & acceptable with a little answer like 'please be patient' but imagine an messsage with 0 answer 1 month after writing...

Regards

JP

Next corrections will be made by weedhopper (if he can log.....)
Go to Top of Page

verdi
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2011 :  11:57:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
well.....

2 weeks after giving solution for the script, no official modification available for the community

That not confirm somebody is working hard for support.......
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2011 :  12:40:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please keep in mind that since more than one year Ale was really often all over the world because of his real life job. So grant him to take a short time out!
As you can ask all forum users that are a long time active Ale had always answered immediatly for years. And I'm sure that it will be again as soon as it is possible for him.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

verdi
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2011 :  23:50:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A Demonstration of the End of Support !!!!!!

JUST REMEMBER THE SOLUTION I HAVE GIVED ON 30/10 : REPLACE "LINK6" BY "TEXTES" ON LINE 780;

AFTER UPGRADING EXX TO THE LAST VERSION, SCRIPT DOES'T WORK : NEW SCRIPT SUPPLIED WITH UPGRADE REPLACED CORRECTED SCRIPT WITH SAME OLD ERROR !!!!!!!!

THIS SOFTWARE IS HAS BEEN IN THAT CONDITION.

NO MORE COMMENT !!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.26 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07