Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Error with ofdb.de Script
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Jesse69

109 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  09:21:33  Show Profile  Visit Jesse69's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi all,

since yesterday I get errors with the script 4 wwww.ofdb.de. Is this temporary Problem or have they changed something ?

Greets
Jesse

DJLudi2001
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  13:04:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I´ve got the same Problem, since today. I get errors with script:
"Sie sind am Ende der Webseite angelangt dies sollte nicht vorkommen! Bitte achten sie auf die
#Repeat#-#While#Funktionline 219" ?????
Go to Top of Page

Gunman2k
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  20:38:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I got the same problem :-(
I hope someone will fix it
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2004 :  14:15:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe they have change the HTML-Structure. I haven't check it because I am come back only now.

Anyone has two minutes for take a look?

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Gunman2k
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2004 :  18:43:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok whats going on now?
Go to Top of Page

michael2000
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2004 :  14:45:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the script still does not work. will anybody fix it soon?( i do not know how to do )

grüße

michael
Go to Top of Page

Jesse69

109 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2004 :  14:52:08  Show Profile  Visit Jesse69's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I dont know a better german script - is it over now =?=
Alessio ?

greets Jesse
Go to Top of Page

eb1
Starting Member

Germany
34 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2004 :  16:42:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send eb1 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
sorry for the late update, i dont have much time atm.

fixed script => http://137.226.147.185:8000/ofdb-script-23-10-2004.rar
Go to Top of Page

Jesse69

109 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2004 :  17:22:33  Show Profile  Visit Jesse69's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Many many Thnx 4 that mega-script !!! Now emm is back in buisness ... many thanks 2 eb1.

Greets Jesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2004 :  18:50:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much eb1!!

I will upload in the main page asap!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07