Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 List of broken scripts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2012 :  21:20:20  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
While working on the new documentation on the XMM wiki-site I need a little help from the other users!
I don't know which scripts are ok, broken, or partially not working.

Here you can see the full list: http://xmm.a.wiki-site.com/index.php/Overview#Movies

And if someone finds an error, report it please.

http://xmm.a.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page

Thanks in advance!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2012 :  14:59:03  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello JDommi,

nice overview. Here are some suggestions:

- there is an old topic called script requests. Maybe we can merge this into this new site

- alphabetical sort order

- there are some cases were the script is not broken, but the corresponding website is (permanently) down. Maybe an additional icon for this case is also useful.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2012 :  20:04:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you mean ALL scripts in alphabetical order, Mawu?
I just have separated them into these types and then sorted alphabetical by language block.
To the script requests: Yes, the side should be moved as new topic to the scripts section. I haven't moved it yet as you wanted to update them. In this new topic I have thought to list ALL scripts with hint which are already existing. Green font for working, red font for not working, etc. and bold for those who are requested (or somewhat that way...)
And sites permanently down - haven't known about. But that should be really mentioned. And by that way script requests that aren't possible at the moment as they use the POST command should be marked, too.
I will search for two icons for "down" and "post" and upload them.
And feel free to do some changes, too. I think there are enough that can be done better!

*EDIT*
At the bottom of "Collected Script Requests" I have inserted png's for the post command and two symbols (chose which is better) if the provider "does not wish" to copy the data.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 10 Jan 2012 20:45:12
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2012 :  03:25:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
3djuegos is broken.
Allgame, Gamepressure works fine.
Gametrailers dont take the trailers
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2012 :  09:07:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks eemakia!
But aren't these scripts for games only? I didn't have added them because of that. Or am I wrong?
And: I don't have them in my XMM script folder!

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 11 Jan 2012 09:19:32
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2012 :  12:30:13  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Do you mean ALL scripts in alphabetical order, Mawu?

No, I mean alphabetical order within the categories.

quote:
To the script requests: Yes, the side should be moved as new topic to the scripts section. I haven't moved it yet as you wanted to update them.

You can copy/paste from here:
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1823

I can also edit some things on your new site (as I did already yesterday), but you should define the general layout.

quote:
But aren't these scripts for games only? I didn't have added them because of that. Or am I wrong?

Allgame, Gamepressure and Gametrailers are in my script folder. They can be used with xMM for historic reasons as the program was also used by some guys for games management (before extreme Games Manager was released).

Bye byte and Happy Scriopting
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2012 :  13:06:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
I can also edit some things on your new site (as I did already yesterday), but you should define the general layout.

It's not my site *lol* I only have updated and added a few things. And in designing I'm not really good. So everybody can and shall do changes.

quote:

Allgame, Gamepressure and Gametrailers are in my script folder. They can be used with xMM for historic reasons as the program was also used by some guys for games management (before extreme Games Manager was released).

Since I have the new pc and have made a fresh install of XMM these scripts aren't longer part of XMM. So we should treat them like the old TV Show scripts or "forget" them. I don't know how many users still use them with XMM...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2012 :  13:15:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
They are for games, and i think that many people use this becausthey aren't in xgm. Please try to fix them if you can. Thanks

PD: if you need i upload this scripts for you
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2012 :  14:43:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Would be last too long as, eemakia. I'm still busy with the wiki.

These are the script that are mentioned in Mawu's list as existing. But they aren't in my scripts folder:
ALLGAME.COM
GAMES.GAMEPRESSURE.COM
GAMETRAILERS.COM.txt
3DJUEGOS
CASTLEROCK.IT
MOVIECITY.NL
MOVIE-LIST.COM
MOVIEPLAYER.IT (Complete)
SUBS-IL.COM
XRel.to

I don't know anything about them except the 4 mentioned for games.

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 11 Jan 2012 15:22:59
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2012 :  18:33:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Of course I prefer that Games are managed with XGM instead of XMM...

Maybe we need to better focus on made script for XGM intead of repair the one for XMM...

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2012 :  14:14:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Of course I prefer that Games are managed with XGM instead of XMM...

Maybe we need to better focus on made script for XGM intead of repair the one for XMM...

Ale

I understand you, but i have a collection already made it in xmm and is a great job to make a new one in XGM. i think that it will be great to have this scripts en XGM, but nobody are making the scripts to XGM. Anyway i think that you could give the option to choose if you can stay with XMM or change to XGM to have a more complete and exact program (its my opinion). At least until the scripts to XGM are ready (i think is more easy to fix the old XMM scripts that make the new XGM ones)

Edited by - eemakia on 12 Jan 2012 14:16:34
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2012 :  15:09:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think you only have to exchange (or add) a few #TAKE...# commands.
On looking at the 3djuegos script for XGM it seems identical to the one for XMM.
One difference I have seen was #TAKECHEAT#.
Haven't compared them line by line as I don't have these scripts for XMM.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2012 :  01:21:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here you have the scripts : http://www.mediafire.com/?i7xuithqz3adgga.
3Djuegos script doesn´t find any game because the site change
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2012 :  09:17:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thx, eemakia!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Dalibor Šerfel
Starting Member

Slovakia
18 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2012 :  21:12:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello
The script CSFD.cz si partially not working (movie title and original title are not downloading).
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2012 :  21:24:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
But it finds the movies?
If so, then please check in the config and the script options that title and original title are taken!
Please report if problem still exists.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2012 :  13:07:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Thx, eemakia!

You are welcome. I hope you can fix this scripts.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07