Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Script Not Importing Properly
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mokoda
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2012 :  03:25:34  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I need to import a LOT of movies and of course don't want to do it one title at a time. So I used the option to import based on a text list.

However, doing it that way only adds the titles and I have to then update then via the Internet to get the rest of the information. I'm using the IMDB (fastest) script for English. When I start the download, all the information is imported except for the Genre. Instead of whatever it's supposed to be, I get the following in the "Genre" field:

<a onclick="(new Image()).src='/rg/tt-storyline/genre-1/images/b.gif?link=%2Fgenre%2FHorror';" href="/genre/Horror" itemprop="genre"

All other information imports normally. Also, if I import one title at a time using that same script I don't get this problem. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2012 :  03:50:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This was a recent change to the site. It started happening a short while ago. I'm sure it will get checked into.
Go to Top of Page

Mokoda
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2012 :  06:27:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks, I'll be patient.
Actually, I was wrong, it does happen even when importing a single title. I hadn't actually checked that when I first posted.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2012 :  07:03:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I am sure Prinz will fix it shortly.

I am out this week and I cannot take a look.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 2.68 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07