Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 IMDB TV Series ver 7 Not working
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

xua2
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2012 :  06:22:40  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
All espisodes are imported as 0x0.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2012 :  13:10:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Should be fixed now, thanks to Prinz!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

xua2
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2012 :  01:09:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It is working, thanks. Two comments:
1) How should the NFO be mamed so that it is picked by XMM
2) I would be very nice to have an option so thta it automaticaly updates from imdb only the episodes that were found in the scan.
eg, if I only have x.S1E1.avi, and x.S1E3.avi, XMM should automatizaly get the info for those episodes only.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2012 :  07:50:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
How the .nfo must be named, I don't know.
But to your second question: Select the TV Shows Database in the TreeView. Then select one of the shows and click on the + sign.
Now select in the Grid all episodes and Import Info For Selected. That should do it although I never have tested it.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2012 :  07:11:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

The NFO now works for Movies only (so also for TV Show, but not for the episodes itself), and must have the same filename as the movie, the difference is only the .nfo

About importing only the episodes you have... its a good suggestion, I will try to do it.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

xua2
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2012 :  22:51:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Alessio,

I cant get the NFO to work for TV Show. Here is an example... The Show is "As Time Goes by":

Folder:
As Time Goes By
Content: As Time Goes By.nfo
As Time Goes By.S01E01.You Must Remember This.avi
As Time Goes By.S01E02.Getting to Know You Again

It does not pick the URL from nfo.

Regards.

Edited by - xua2 on 30 Jun 2012 22:54:05
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07