Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 [COVER-WELT.DL.AM] still working ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Jesse69

109 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  08:01:47  Show Profile  Visit Jesse69's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi all - hope you got a peacefull Christmas,

ok, the skript doesnt work any longer by me ... just by me ?

Please take a short look - maybe it could be updated ...

greets
Jesse

eb1
Starting Member

Germany
34 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  07:35:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send eb1 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i finaly found some time to fix the scripts, get them here:

http://137.226.147.185:8000/coverwelt-scripts-30-12-2004.rar
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  08:34:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great eb1

Thank you very much!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Jesse69

109 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2005 :  18:20:18  Show Profile  Visit Jesse69's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@eb1 many thanx - but i think they wont work ... please can u take a look again ?
Greets Jesse
Go to Top of Page

Jesse69

109 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2005 :  18:27:47  Show Profile  Visit Jesse69's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
UPMPF - MY MIstake .. ive tried with "Die Purpurnen Flüsse" - No Match .. other Names are working .. hmmm. any hint 4 me ?
Go to Top of Page

eb1
Starting Member

Germany
34 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2005 :  10:57:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send eb1 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
it's a problem with encoding, you have to encode all "problematic" charachters (ö,ü,ä,ß...) with
&xHH;

where HH is the unicode-hexadecimalvalue of the character, so for "die purpurnen Flüsse" you must search
"Die purpurnen Fl&x252;sse"

unfortunately i can't do anything about it, it's a site issue
Go to Top of Page

Jesse69

109 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2005 :  13:19:01  Show Profile  Visit Jesse69's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Megabull**** ;-(
Seems cover-welt is down ... any idea 4 good covers now ?

greets
Jesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2005 :  16:13:03  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@Jesse

It seems that dl.am is down at the moment:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/55622
Go to Top of Page

Coverbuilder
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2005 :  13:16:15  Show Profile  Visit Coverbuilder's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Cover-Welt is coming back!!!

Restart in a few days!!!!

--> Watch out: http://www.cover-welt.to

The original is coming back!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Jesse69

109 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2005 :  18:28:29  Show Profile  Visit Jesse69's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Many thanx to Mawu for updating this nice skript - but DVD HQ and DVD Covders are not working on my machine ... (but they DID!!) - seems cover-welt canged again something

greets Jesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07