Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 First Alpha Release of XMM 8 !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2012 :  07:55:25  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello Everybody,

The first alpha release of XMM 8 is ready for download!

Please note that this version has still a lot of things to be finished and some bugs, its intended for TEST and TRANSLATION purpose only!!

The first time you launch it it will ask to convert your old database of XMM 7... its a LONG procedure, so I suggest to NOT convert it and just start a new database for make tests.

To make translation you have to copy the "english.ini" file and rename it to the language you want translate.

Please try to report bugs if you can, I will try to fix before the RC version.

If someone want to make the Documentation and Help of this new XMM 8 it will be VERY WELCOME!

Also the Installation is new... it will now install XMM 8 in your "Common Application Folder", if you have problems please report it.

This is the link:

http://www.binaryworks.it/files/extrememm8.0.0.10.exe

You have to authenticate XMM 8 like XMM 7 to have full release.

Thank you!!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf

maxn1
Starting Member

32 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2012 :  12:44:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Installed in C: \ Pro \ ... I have Win7 x64 and is saved(language, database and other) in Program Data \ Binaryworks not in the Common Application.

1. Where is the button that reads codecs and subtitles from a DVD NFO file as XMM7.

2. Actor information: Birth date not import from IMDB
3. When you restart XMM8 for slovenian.ini throws me back to english.ini (not saved settings).

Edited by - maxn1 on 01 Sep 2012 15:34:41
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2012 :  16:05:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maxn1

Installed in C: \ Pro \ ... I have Win7 x64 and is saved(language, database and other) in Program Data \ Binaryworks not in the Common Application.

Progam Data is the Common Application Path on most Systems.

quote:
1. Where is the button that reads codecs and subtitles from a DVD NFO file as XMM7.

2. Actor information: Birth date not import from IMDB

The Program is incomplete. At the moment many functions of XMM7 are still missing. It is a Alpha Version, not Beta or even near feature complete or bug free. Scripts aren't changed for XMM8 yet and so on.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2012 :  16:05:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Maxn1 for report it.

As Prinz wrote XMM 8 is still beta, there are a lot of things to finish, I have upload it for all people that want help with Translations and tests.

Thank you!

Ale

Go to Top of Page

chaosID
Starting Member

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2012 :  14:34:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

great job with v8!
I have started to translate the .ini in German and I hope that I will be soon finish.
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2012 :  17:59:53  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
I have started to translate the .ini in German and I hope that I will be soon finish.

Uups, I also started yesterday with the transfer of my old xMM 7 translation. But doesn't matter when we compete for the best translation.

Bye byte
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

vinlas

Italy
102 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2012 :  18:36:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Alessio,
ho iniziato la traduzione in Italiano......

Bye
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2012 :  20:11:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much Guys!!!

Go to Top of Page

wolf3d
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2012 :  23:02:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Alessio

Spettacolare la nuova versione velocissima anche con il mio archivio di 9500 titoli, ancora pero non e utilizzabile almeno per me, mancano i raggruppamenti per gerere media ecc., poi ho provato ad inserire dei titoli e manca la possibilita di cancellare le immagini scaricate (spesso sono tutte uguali, poi a me piace averne una sola altrimenti diventano troppe), ho visto l'export per android pero chiaramente manca l'app su android per usarlo anche se non capisco perche crei l'export in singole html, non sarebbe meglio usare xmlhub cosi sarebbe anche utilizzabile per i player. Un ultima cosa la scheda di visualizzazione dei titoli, mi piaceva di piu quella edit della versione 7 piu sintetica.

Cmq i miei sono solo consigli la nuova versione e molto bella un ottimo lavoro continua cosi
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2012 :  06:24:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao!

Grazie per i consigli! Vorrei approfondirli in modo da poter rimediare

Cosa intendi per raggruppamenti per genere media? cioè i raggruppamenti nell'albero a sinistra?

Per cancellare le immagini che funzioni usi su XMM7? perchè il cover manager c'è anche su questa versione 8.

L'app su android è pronta, il realtà è un semplice browser per visualizzare le pagine html. cerco di dare un'occhiata all' xmlhub, non lo conosco. Hai qualche link dove prendere info?

Inceve per la scheda... intendi la MovieCard? oppure la finestra di Edit del film?

Ciao e grazie!!

Ale

Go to Top of Page

wolf3d
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2012 :  19:37:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
si i raggruppamenti nell'albero, solo per anno sono molto limitativi.

il cover manager c'e, pero nella versione 7 si poteva togliere tutte le immagini tranne la prima, non ho visto se qui c'e, pero sarebbe comodo toglierle tutte per magari inserire altre immagini da altre fonti, e lasciare back e l'altra che ora non ricordo vuote.

per xmlhub prova i programmi per wdplay (quello che uso) che cmq sono abbastanza standard puoi provare i programmi wdtvhub o wdtvlive hub xml se ti seve cerco i link e te li mando, il primo e molto piu sintetico il secondo ha molte piu info. cmq in entrambi i casi creano un xml stadard con cover ecc. che gli hd play leggono per le info dei film forse c'e qualche prog gia fatto per android.

Per la scheda si, preferivo la moviecard con l'edit molto piu sintetica con le informazioni base in una finestra piu raggruppata.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07