Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 script engine window
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

cellofan
Starting Member

Italy
39 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  00:21:05  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
a few things on this window
-when i import a new movie with a wrong name that's not found, i can change the name to search in the bottom textbox but there is no button to start the search, the one with the typical icon of search is insthead used to let me preview the link page.
-tryed to import 40000 actors, every now and then it asks which is the real actor i was looking for.. ok good but i just needed to import the most famous so i cheked in the options to skip if no directlink or take the first(so that it could make all the work alone) but again he asks me to skip manually..
-advanced information would be easier to understand with a simple description in every row of what i'm looking at.

hope will help.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  06:01:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you...

-To search again you have just to hit "enter"... seem that this is not clear to anybody, I will add a button

-I will check this bug.

-I haven't understand what do you mean for "Advanced information"... you mean in the Script Engine Window? Because these windows are just made for people that make scripts, to understand how the Engine work in a precise time, just this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

cellofan
Starting Member

Italy
39 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  13:07:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
-To search again you have just to hit "enter"... seem that this is not clear to anybody, I will add a button

it is was clear but the icon of the preview button is confusing(imho)
quote:
-I haven't understand what do you mean for "Advanced information"... you mean in the Script Engine Window? Because these windows are just made for people that make scripts, to understand how the Engine work in a precise time

i understand your point, i'm not going to write any script but i like to look at those tabs, especially 'old/new' like it was in xmm7
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07