Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Hello everyone and a question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Trixster
Starting Member

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2012 :  01:00:33  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi everyone, just wanted to say I love XMM7 and just installed XMM8 looks fantastic! You guys rock!!!
I do have one question; in XMM7 I have it set to display only the cover image in the right pane instead of all the details. Is there a way to do this in XMM8? I keep 2 databases one for just simple look-up (thus the above) and another for details. And there appears to be no layout choices other than tree and details.
Any advice would be appreciated. Keep up the great work and I'll keep bragging about XMM.

When you ask God to make you stronger, HE does not turn you into Hercules,HE gives you obstacles to overcome.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2012 :  20:33:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Unfortunately the cover sections exists no longer in XMM8.
Therefor I would suggest to make a special HTML Card that only shows the front cover. When I have understood you correctly it is that what you want.
Another possibility is the use of the Thumbnail View instead of the Grid.

If you want you can ask the user Kiril as he has made a BasicInfo Card for XMM7 but should work under XMM8, too. Although it's not officially released yet you may have a look at.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2012 :  13:27:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

Probably I will add back also the panel with covers only... I haven't deviced yet

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

jpr9845
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2012 :  06:10:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see jpr9845's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please do, I love having both the front and back cover views available. I spend alot of time searching for and often purchasing the covers I like, so I love to be able to see them.

quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello Guys,

Probably I will add back also the panel with covers only... I haven't deviced yet

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Trixster
Starting Member

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2012 :  20:27:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Jdommi and Alessio. Excellent program. New setup is fine for now. Last update 12 had a problem but it's worked out now.

When you ask God to make you stronger, HE does not turn you into Hercules,HE gives you obstacles to overcome.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07