Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 My Collection in HTML Export hangs.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

81RED
Starting Member

Denmark
30 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2012 :  22:54:52  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
After pressing "Synchronize your Website" it says
Please Wait...Create Cards 3/9 and never goes beyond that point.
Selected TEMP folder has 891KB of data in a subfolder called Files.

FilmFan
Starting Member

Germany
10 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2012 :  16:44:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send FilmFan an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here the same
Please fix ist, please, please...

---------------
EMM 8.1.9.0
Win7x64
Go to Top of Page

dupineic
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2012 :  23:06:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the html export with my website is ok for me.

but
1-the size of the thumbnails is different ... son it's not nice at all on screen i deleted all my thubs and change the option in the main menu - every thing is fine now
2-the added today is empty, idem for added month and week.
3-is there only one template ?
4- the _MOVIE_SIZE_ is not running in the template
5-the movie_lengh give the lengs in xxh20min and 80mb (it shoulb be 80min)

Edited by - dupineic on 13 Oct 2012 23:46:55
Go to Top of Page

FilmFan
Starting Member

Germany
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2012 :  17:03:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send FilmFan an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by dupineic

the html export with my website is ok for me.

Which OS and xmm version do you use?

---------------
EMM 8.1.9.0
Win7x64
Go to Top of Page

dupineic
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2012 :  22:06:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the same as yours

XMM 8.0.1.1 (the last one)
Win7x64

by the way, it imported my old database (xmm 7), so every movies are added yesterday. I lost my time line !!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2012 :  23:35:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This is my work around for Dupineic's problem above
First make a copy of both the old database file and the new database file
Open the old database file in Access and then open the movies table. Arrange the database by movie ID then find the date inserted column. Highlight the column and then copy.
Now open the new database file in access and arrange the movie table the same way. The movie ID's should be the same as mine are, so it's possible to paste the column for the old database file to the new......Job done but make sure you make a copy of the databases first so if all goes wrong you can get it back
Go to Top of Page

dupineic
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2012 :  07:23:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i will try. thanks
Go to Top of Page

dupineic
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2012 :  07:37:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
and it works

but my : Last Added: TODAY - WEEK - MONTH - YEAR is still not working for today week and month

Edited by - dupineic on 15 Oct 2012 07:38:07
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2012 :  09:07:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I have found the bug I think... the export hangs probably because you have some movies that start with "special" characters... can this be possible?

I will try to find a workaround.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

81RED
Starting Member

Denmark
30 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2012 :  09:45:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have quite a few movies with both nordic and french lettering, so that sounds like a plausible explanation. :)
Go to Top of Page

FilmFan
Starting Member

Germany
10 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2012 :  14:39:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send FilmFan an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 81RED

I have quite a few movies with both nordic and french lettering, so that sounds like a plausible explanation. :)

I have renamed
[REC] to REC and
[REC]² to REC 2
in TITLE and ORIGINALTITLE
and now it works fine!

---------------
EMM 8.1.9.0
Win7x64
Go to Top of Page

81RED
Starting Member

Denmark
30 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2012 :  17:20:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
8.0.1.2 version does NOT solve the problem, it still hangs.
Have not experimented with any renaming...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2012 :  17:34:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you... so the problem was the "[" character I suppose...

I will fix it.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07