Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 XMM 8 does not save covers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

calexico
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2012 :  21:59:52  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
The program does not save covers. Script is reporting that it is downloading them but they cannot be found on cover folder. Even if I try to add file from my computer through Cover Manager nothing happens and I get this prompt:

Selected File : C:\Downloads\movies\Backup Seagate\750\2 Days In New York [2012].jpg
Loading Image to Control : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Binaryworks\XMM8\tempdir\images\2 Days In New York [2012]2012101716214339.jpg
Saving Image to Disk...
Chosen Title: 17-2-Days-In-New-York
Covers Directory: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Binaryworks\XMM8\databases\example_cover\
ERROR DETECED ON COPY FILE: ErrLevel:3-53-File not found.

Name Converted: 17-2-Days-In-New-York.jpg
Cover Type: 1
Name of file saved on DB : 17-2-Days-In-New-York.jpg
Some Configuration Info
-----------------------
Covers Path: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Binaryworks\XMM8\databases\example_cover\
IrfanView Path: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Binaryworks\XMM8\configuration\Irfanview.exe
Temp Dir: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Binaryworks\XMM8\tempdir\images\
Current database: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Binaryworks\XMM8\databases\example.mdb
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07