Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Date Entered
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2012 :  12:05:14  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Alessio,
Is there any way to import/update from XMM7 and keep the "date entered" field the same as it was? when I updated (I am still using XMM7 as the update engine is better at the moment)all the values in that field became todays date. I like to view my movies (2600 odd)with the newest additions at the top. That is not possible after updating. Also TrailerAddict script has all the values of IMDB etc (selected by default) and so if it is last in a chain it overwrites all the other fields with nothing unless you remember to select the script options and un-check all the options that were not there with XMM7.

BBBBrett

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2012 :  13:41:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I will try to fix this problem for next release.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07