Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Multiple selection in sub-genre
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

martel
Starting Member

Canada
14 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2012 :  00:04:34  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Bonjour,

When importing data, the "Sub-genre" menu often has a "multiple" entry line like "Action/Thriller/Science Fiction".

Yet it is possible to select multiple entries in that list.

Wouldn't it be better if the sub-genre would be split in its individual components and all of these would be selected?

x Action
x Thriller
x Science Fiction

instead of

x Action/Thriller/Science Fiction

It may be nit-picking, but I sometime would like to change the default subgenre, and it would be easier if each categories had its line...

Yves

Yves Martel

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2012 :  08:29:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Subgenres are already managed separately, like

x Action
x Thriller
x Science Fiction

The problem is the script, must be modified to take one by one and not a single string like "Action/Thriller/Science Fiction"

What script are you using?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

martel
Starting Member

Canada
14 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2012 :  17:13:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Firts, I am using version 8.0.1.5 of the software. Now for the Movie scripts I am using mostly IMDB (both the fastest and complete). Both seem to give the same results, they split the country but not the sub-genre (unless I am doing something wrong?)

Merci,
Yves

Yves Martel
Go to Top of Page

pagnutti
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  13:40:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've tried a few different scripts and they all seem to be doing the behavior you are describing:
x Action/Thriller/Science Fiction

Scripts I've tried:
Adultdvd69
Adultdvdempure(infocovers)
excaliburfilms
cduniverse(adult)
vod.adultmart.com
Go to Top of Page

pagnutti
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2013 :  23:07:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any hope of an update on this?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  08:53:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have fix it now, will be available in the next release

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07