Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Cancelling Script Engine Searching
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

leslei

84 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2012 :  11:57:07  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Is the A Way To Cancel Script Engine Searching , I Sometimes Accidently Have Multiple Movies Selected to Do A Search and Relize i have either made a mistake and want to cancell only to fine i wont cancell and i have to Manually close XMM , then when i restart Xmm it Continues to Search even though i have said Cancel ( Peviously if we cancelled and restarted Xmm would Let Us Start All Over Searching AGAIN)

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2012 :  12:44:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I have deactivated that function in the options. For me it's more safe to update manually...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2012 :  13:33:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is a Stop Button in the Directlink Selection window... please try it.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

leslei

84 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  08:15:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I Have tried the Stop Button , and it cancels but when you restart EMM it wants to Continue The SCRIPTS
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  16:09:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes... thats normal... I mean, if you have movies not already imported engine try to import it...

But if you click on ignore for each movie, it will not try to import anymore.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07