Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Grid columns and window layout
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pace666
Starting Member

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2012 :  20:45:54  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I use XMM everyday and I can tell you XMM is a great software with great potential! I have a suggestion for new feature.

A form called by a button in view toolbar for creating/editing/choose presets for main grid columns (visible columns and length).
A form called by a button in view toolbar for creating/editing/choose presets for windows (panels) layout.

Improvement/time saving. Instead of changing the columns layout depending of tasks to be done or each time we need print/export grid.

If it takes to much time right to code, I don't know, adding 2 or 3 grid view that we can save could help a lot.

Thank you

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2012 :  08:56:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for the suggestion! I will try to add in future...

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

pace666
Starting Member

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2012 :  18:15:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good!!! In my case a reporting/printing module could be better than printing a copy of the the main grid each time! Well, there's 2 documents I use often to print from grid. My Movie list order by location (movie cover picture is nice with this report) and My Wishlist (I use "Wanted" filter to get it). I want to print Movie Card for each movies in my database. I'm affraid having to print one by one for now (long!!) but I'll create HTML card template optimized for printing before.

Thanks
Pace
Go to Top of Page

pace666
Starting Member

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  19:25:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I hope XMM will improve Reporting module to finally get rid of Clz Movie Collector
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07