Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Trailer/Button Bug
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Alex088
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2012 :  22:52:34  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hi,

1. I found a bug when I click on a movie which I added a youtube trailer then it needs 2 or 3 clicks till the trailer will shown on movie card.

2. Then I found another little bug on hdd-scanner. I use the german version of XMM and if XMM founds a movie on my hdd I can press the button "Ausgewählte importieren!" (import movies to database) but I can't read the button left of it. I can only read "ht beacht". I think the button is too small.
Same bug is on options with "abbrechen"

3. In german version "Advanced Filters" isnt translated.

4. Right click on tree view -> in this window is also not all translated

5. carsie already says that the headlines of colomns aren´t translated, if you rightclick, the windows isnt translated too

6. The media icon for AVC is mp4

7. Is it possible to deactivate the import for trailers if you use imdb full script?

8. The page references, the play button and "my rating" on movie card arent translated too

9. If I use standard chain and add imdb or ofdb script and uncheck some boxes I have to uncheck again all on next window. The headlines of colomns arent translated. (maybe add trailer here as box?)

greetz

Edited by - Alex088 on 02 Nov 2012 09:01:50

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2012 :  07:24:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Alex,

I will try to fix everything. This week I am our for work so I cannot answer quickly.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Alex088
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2012 :  23:47:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No problem Ale, just write here again if you fixed all.

In time I found little bugs and spelling errors in options (only german version I think):

You can't read the full sentence -> see red boxes.

Correct words are:

Schriftgröße
Die

I know I'm a little perfectionist :>

If you fixed all I make a new database for me and if I will find more things I let know you.

Edited by - Alex088 on 06 Nov 2012 00:07:00
Go to Top of Page

Alex088
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  13:24:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Ale,

when will you fix this things?

greetz
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  13:46:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
At first: the translations are made by us users. So we have to pay attention that the language files doesn't contain too long strings.
Now to your points...
1. I found a bug when I click on a movie which I added a youtube trailer then it needs 2 or 3 clicks till the trailer will shown on movie card.
- could it be that it takes only a little time to open the iexporer? For it lasts always about 5-10 seconds if that window opens.

- could be a matter of the language file. But even in XMM7 some strings are not translated. That's a bug Ale is already informed about. But I think that other bugs are more important to fix before

6. The media icon for AVC is mp4
- ähem... Haven't seen where that is. And is it the wrong icon or a missing icon?

7. Is it possible to deactivate the import for trailers if you use imdb full script?
- if it's not in the advanced options to deactivate then not. Only by modifying the script itself.

9. If I use standard chain and add imdb or ofdb script and uncheck some boxes I have to uncheck again all on next window.
- Sorry, that was too fast for my brain at the moment *lol* You mean that you have to uncheck these fields on every movie? Normally that options are saved until you change them again.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  19:08:05  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@Alex088

Thank you for reporting the bugs in the german translation. They are already fixed and can be downloaded using the link in this thread:
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9507

There you can post also additional bugs or change requests. At the moment all items in the language file provided by Alessio are translated.

Bye Byte
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

Alex088
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  19:06:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@JDommi

quote:
- could it be that it takes only a little time to open the iexporer? For it lasts always about 5-10 seconds if that window opens.

No, just try yourself, add a trailer from youtube and click on the movie and wait -> nothing happens. Click on another movie and again on this movie maybe you are lucky. I need 3-4 clicks till the trailer will be shown on moviecard.

quote:
- could be a matter of the language file. But even in XMM7 some strings are not translated. That's a bug Ale is already informed about. But I think that other bugs are more important to fix before

Not that important..but easy to fix :)

6. Wrong item see image:

quote:
- if it's not in the advanced options to deactivate then not. Only by modifying the script itself.

Maybe Ale can add it.

9. Is already fixed I think.

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2012 :  15:31:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, but forgotten to answer.
I have tested the trailers on youtube. For me they work correctly. One click and they open in my browser.
Only thing I don't understand is why for trailers I can use Firefox and for the other popups there is always opened the Iexplorer...

To the wrong items for Media Icon I can't say anything as I don't have any movies on my hd. Is the media type correctly imported? Should be Matroska. Well I know that this is a codec but I don't know from where Ale gets the info for that Icon. Seem to be MediaTypeIcons.
Can be an error of old imported data and new mediatype/codec changes.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07