Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Can't add frames from movie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

acetylator
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2012 :  09:07:07  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello all,
I am using v8.0.1 and I can't seem to add any frames from the movie to the database. If I understand this correctly, this feature will load my movie file, I will setup how much screenshots I want, it will take it and add to the database. This feature is very poorly described, that's why I have to guess. Anyway, when open a windows "Add/Edit Movie", go to the Pictures tab and then press "Get Frames" button, I have to select some file (which is btw. already stupid because XMM *should* know, that I have already selected appropriate movie file on disk when creating a new movie card). Well OK, I find my movie file again, and then happens nothing. It shows briefly "Extracting frames" message and then it does not actually add any frames. I can scroll progress bar back and forth, click on buttons "Save this number of frames", etc. - happens nothing. Why?
I have K-Lite Codec Pack 9.1.0 (Basic) installed. My movies are most of all in MKV containers, but I have tried it on AVI files in DIVX or XVID format - it does not matter, the damn thing just does not take any screenshots from my movies. And this was the reason why I chose this software at the first place. I want to see screenshots of my movies.
My PC is Windows 7 x64, 8GB RAM, GeFroce480 graphic card, 2TB HDD. Otherwise I can open any movies on my PC and watch them without any problems.

Dear developers, any help? Thank you for your time and attention in advance!

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2012 :  07:23:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello and sorry for late reply!

I will check this function, it should work correctly, but maybe not with all codecs.

I will let you know,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

acetylator
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2012 :  21:13:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello, sorry for bothering, any update?..

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2012 :  08:15:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am sorry, I haven't fix it yet.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2012 :  09:18:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have found the bug just now... will be fixed in next release.

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07