Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Edit window/Files Tab: Delete/Edit Files - Issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2012 :  21:01:07  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Refers to using the edit window > Tab "Files"

- when I delete a file, I would expect that related video and audio information (tabs "Video", "Audio") will be deleted as well if there's no file left - which is not the case and I think it's wrong that way.

- The option "Edit File" opens a window but "Browse" will not work so I cannot really edit much there (i.e. not updating the file path).

Reported for: 8.0.2.1

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2012 :  21:32:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
agree

kirill2785
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2012 :  22:19:44  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
when I delete a file, I would expect that related video and audio information (tabs "Video", "Audio") will be deleted as well if there's no file left - which is not the case and I think it's wrong that way.

The right way would be: when I delete the file xMM should ask if the related info can be deleted. There should be no automatism. I put the audio/video data of my whole dvd collection into xMM by reading one of the files of the main movie; after that I deleted the file info because it was of no interest any longer.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

Edited by - Mawu on 02 Nov 2012 22:24:15
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2012 :  00:25:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mawu
The right way would be: when I delete the file xMM should ask if the related info can be deleted. There should be no automatism.

Sounds good to me.

Go to Top of Page

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2012 :  08:38:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i think there should be an option in XMM options where you can choose. i don't think a user should be asked each time he deletes.

kirill2785
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07