Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 genre and category
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

dioxo
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2012 :  21:32:27  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
impossible to configure and add genre and category

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2012 :  08:25:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is a function under tools -> manage lists

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

dioxo
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2012 :  21:11:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The manage list dont work....i cant do anything....
Go to Top of Page

leslei

84 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2012 :  08:21:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
+1
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2012 :  09:54:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Are you sure? I have try just now in the 8.0.2.2 and seem to work correctly...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

leslei

84 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2012 :  10:47:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have found TWO things Wrong

1 Category If I Do Single Edit it will add category ok , if I Want add Multiple Edit with same category all I get is a blank category field

2 in the status field when I add the status field in grid view all I get is status ID Numbers ect 1 , 2 , 8 and so on I can see status description with the correct word I set for the ID , but u Cant Do Multiple Edit to the Status Description ( Could it be possible to add the Status description To Multi Edit View)

Edited by - leslei on 09 Nov 2012 10:59:02
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2012 :  03:54:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by leslei

I have found TWO things Wrong

1 Category If I Do Single Edit it will add category ok , if I Want add Multiple Edit with same category all I get is a blank category field

Confirmed. Even so one selects a Status value it wont get applied.

quote:
Originally posted by leslei

2 in the status field when I add the status field in grid view all I get is status ID Numbers ect 1 , 2 , 8 and so on I can see status description with the correct word I set for the ID , but u Cant Do Multiple Edit to the Status Description ( Could it be possible to add the Status description To Multi Edit View)

I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to store the status description in the relating db record of the movie as well (as it happened on XMM 7 and back). Or (even better?) just the status description (it shouldn't matter much if you have numbers or a small piece of text for status, not even if you index on this field - correct me if I'm wrong).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07