Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Export feature
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

dude69
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2012 :  22:13:33  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I Would Love to access My collection like this: http://bergware.com/amc/movielist-v4

Tried android exort, cvs and xml... But basically all i need is a way to generate a (in best Case customized) xml file and copy the covers to a specified folder...

I am able to write my own webbased scripts similar to the above... but I really would need a simple, one-click, incremental xml+cover export :-)

Any way to achieve this with the Tools On Board?

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2012 :  22:36:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The workaround would be to import your collection into Ant Movie Catalog and do the rest there... ...once you've created "your" field mapping in AMC that shouldn't be such a biggie. The only thing you cannot simply take wiht you on that route are people. If you need directors and actors you might have to reimport 'em in AMC.

(Who needs directions, anyway.)

Well, next thing AMC doesn't have is tv series support. So: no episodes.

Let's hope that after the biggest glitches in the main function area are gone (my guess is that this will be sometime early next year) export features will get focus.

I'd like to have jriver xml support...

Go to Top of Page

dude69
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2012 :  22:55:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
May I add: a way without using other Sofware Than Xmm :-) the Link above is just an example script which is modified quickly.... But i need xml data and the covers.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2012 :  17:03:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Dude69,

Please write me exactly the XML file you need, I will try to do it.

Can you then give the code of your webbased script to everybody?

Thank you,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

dude69
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2012 :  10:50:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You got a PM!
Go to Top of Page

dude69
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2012 :  11:12:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio - did you receive my message? I had mailserver problems here...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2012 :  11:22:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Sorry, I have receive it but I have read it yet...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

dude69
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2012 :  11:54:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dont stress yourself - take your time :) As soon as you can provide the xml export with the coverfiles -> ill be on it :)
Go to Top of Page

dude69
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2013 :  20:22:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Bump :-)
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2013 :  12:30:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.frillen.dk/apps/xml-editor/#download
Of interest maybe to some is this nifty little free XML editor.
found this while playing with WD Live stuff and this may be handy to edit, I don't know if you could batch create as is but it might be able to contribute to that function?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07