BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Cover Manager problem (Fixed 5.4.6.0)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Glenn Posted - 26 Apr 2006 : 07:13:14
There seems to be a problem in Cover manager. When I select a cover and then try and shift/move it to the left it seems to replace the cover that was in that place. Hard to explain, but I had 4 covers, I tried to move the 3rd one in the list to the first position and ended up with 5 copies all of the same cover and lost the others that were originally in the list....
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wellwet Posted - 28 Oct 2006 : 11:56:48
Problem solved, thanks!!!
Alessio Viti Posted - 19 Oct 2006 : 11:12:08
Sorry, I am still working on this.

I hope to finish for next release.

Alessio
wellwet Posted - 19 Oct 2006 : 10:41:47
Problem continues, I tried to change picture mask field, %MovieID% . Now every cover has a name %MOVİEID% :(
wellwet Posted - 16 Oct 2006 : 13:28:51
Hope you can solve :) Thanks!
Alessio Viti Posted - 16 Oct 2006 : 10:11:45
Hi,

Now I have understand, the problem is Turkis Codepage.

I will try to change this, so XMM will correctly set filenames.

Thank you!

Alessio
wellwet Posted - 15 Oct 2006 : 11:41:42
Can it be a code page problem? Names includes MOVİE - TİTLE both İ are not using in English? (My code page is Turkish we have İ character)
wellwet Posted - 15 Oct 2006 : 11:37:48
I've checked (Under Tools menu, Options, General Settings, Picture Mask : %MovieID%-%Title% )

Always gives names to covers:

%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%.jpg
%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%_1.jpg
%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%_2.jpg

For the second movie it overwrites to old one?
Alessio Viti Posted - 13 Oct 2006 : 23:40:07
Hi,

Please open the configuration window and let me know the value of "mask value".

I think thte problem is here, it should be:

%MovieID%-%Title%

Alessio
wellwet Posted - 13 Oct 2006 : 20:26:42
Same problem here, when I add a movie covers name always %MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%.jpg. For the next movie same name and old 1 is gone :( Installed latest verison (5.4.4)
Glenn Posted - 12 Aug 2006 : 04:04:15
I notice it after I import the movie. I usually use the IMDB script to get the movie info and then run the DVDEMPIRE script to get the covers. Then I go into cover manager and it just gets crazy from there. If I try to move any covers left/right it just seems to overlay the covers and I end up with 3 or 4 copies of the same cover.
Alessio Viti Posted - 11 Aug 2006 : 12:46:09
Hi,

I have make several tests this morning on this problem but I cannot find any bug.

I have try to move pictures, delete all, bring it in first position, and this for much movies.

I have try also to import pictures for a new movie and immediatly open the cover manager to move it, again all seem to work correctly.

Have you notice a particular situation when bugs comes out?

Thank you!

Alessio
Glenn Posted - 07 Aug 2006 : 06:07:49
Hello Alessio,
Any chance we could get the cover manager problem fixed. I have totally screwed up my cover collections because of all the problems with it. You keep fixing the little problems, how about fixing this major problem :) PLEASE!!! This problem has been going on long enough!!
Smajo Posted - 26 Jul 2006 : 22:44:56
Hi hgurami
I have just imported 30 movies by selecting them all and my XMM 5.2.8.0 added all information (including covers) just great.Maybe it will be faster for You to import all your movies (if your hawe not a werry large collection) again from the Internet ? I think with this way You will be much faster! Try it first with more than 3 movies (10 or more).
Hope this was helpful !
hgurami Posted - 24 Jul 2006 : 01:05:33
Hi Smajo
Thanks for the solution i will try it but it will be very long way, because there are lots of movies waiting for adding. Anyway i hope your solution will help me till alessio find the bug.
And i think your english is good

Thank you

Hakan Tufek
Smajo Posted - 20 Jul 2006 : 22:41:29
Hi !
Try the following ,it worked by me!
Cut the Covers from the database and put them into Your Documents, then rename them ( I just deleted the number in front of the cover).After that open Cover manager and ad the new covers to your movie .It is not a wery fast way to put Your covers to the movie but it is a solution until Alesio find out what the problem is !
Sorry for My bad English !
quote:
Originally posted by hgurami

I forgot to say. The covers are saved to database cover directory as

%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%
%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%_1
%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%_2
%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%_3

Hakan Tufek

hgurami Posted - 11 Jul 2006 : 23:56:27
I forgot to say. The covers are saved to database cover directory as

%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%
%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%_1
%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%_2
%MOVİEID%-%TİTLE%_3

Hakan Tufek
hgurami Posted - 11 Jul 2006 : 23:48:40
Hi Alessio,
As you say i create a new database and i add 3 movies

Sahara,
Lucky Number Slevin and
Rumor Has It...

After that i import data from internet using IMDB script. As i said before all data came but cover data is inserted to the first movie "Sahara"
I tried to put screen preview, i hope you can see it the other two movies have no cover.

Hakan Tufek
Alessio Viti Posted - 11 Jul 2006 : 12:42:52
Hi Hgurami,

I don't know exactly waht to say, your problem is really strange.

Please make a test for me : create a new database, add some movies and import informations from internet. I need to know if you have this problem also with a new database or not.

Thank you

Alessio

hgurami Posted - 10 Jul 2006 : 16:54:57
By the way i'm using XMM 5.2.8

Hakan Tufek
hgurami Posted - 10 Jul 2006 : 16:51:53
Hi everybody,
I don't know whether the problem is a bug or me. But i couldn't find any solution so i am writing here.
I have 976 film data and try to add 20. Before this i create a new database and transfer all data from old one(example.mdb) to the new. Everything is good. I read data from CD and get data from internet with IMDB script. When i finish importing data i see that the new ones have no picture except the first one. The first one have all the pictures inside and the cover names becomes "%Movie%-%title%. I delete all the pictures and try to insert picture manually. Whatever i do, all pictures are inserted into the first movie of the new twenty films.
What can i do or what am i doing wrong? If you can help me i will be so glad. Thanks.

Hakan Tufek

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.1 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07