BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Error correcting numbering

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
FuManChuu Posted - 06 Mar 2008 : 08:36:02
Allo.... Been using eX for awhile... but when bringing my database in from collectorz, i had a few errors, crap i had to add manually, stuff i needed to delete... So when I was done, i ran the "movie ID renumbering" function... things went bonkers from there.

Now, I've got numbers 230-700ish, all normal, and then the rest of the movies are 400001, 4000002, 400003..... Now, whenever I run the numbering to try and fix it, i get an error in the status on the bottom left.

-2147217885-[Microsoft Access Driver]Invalid cursor position; no keyset defi....

and then I can't read it.

Is there anyway to fix this, or, probably even easier, a way for me to wipe the entire movieID field for my collection, so it could just redo the numbering?

Thank ya

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 18 Mar 2008 : 10:59:20
Hi FuManChuu,

Sorry for my delay!

I will fix this problem in the next 6.1.6.0, I hope to release it this week.

Thank you!

Alessio
FuManChuu Posted - 14 Mar 2008 : 02:31:44
:P Anyone yet found out how to white the movie ID col completely and start fresh?
Pewee Posted - 11 Mar 2008 : 20:50:09
Hi again,
now - just a few minutes later - I found the mistake. I was to stupid. I started with a blank at the movie titel, therefore the new entered titel was found at the top.
Pewee
Pewee Posted - 11 Mar 2008 : 20:44:39
Hi Alessio,
I found some strange behavior in the latest version 6.1.5.0 as well wi th the renumbering. The renumbering counts correct - means movie ID starts with 1, but newly added films are listet at the beginning of the list instead of in the alphabetical order. I there anyone out who has similar problems ? Is it a bug or am I to stupid?
A nice evening to all of you
Pewee

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07