Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Error correcting numbering
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

FuManChuu
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2008 :  08:36:02  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Allo.... Been using eX for awhile... but when bringing my database in from collectorz, i had a few errors, crap i had to add manually, stuff i needed to delete... So when I was done, i ran the "movie ID renumbering" function... things went bonkers from there.

Now, I've got numbers 230-700ish, all normal, and then the rest of the movies are 400001, 4000002, 400003..... Now, whenever I run the numbering to try and fix it, i get an error in the status on the bottom left.

-2147217885-[Microsoft Access Driver]Invalid cursor position; no keyset defi....

and then I can't read it.

Is there anyway to fix this, or, probably even easier, a way for me to wipe the entire movieID field for my collection, so it could just redo the numbering?

Thank ya

Pewee
Starting Member

Germany
42 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2008 :  20:44:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,
I found some strange behavior in the latest version 6.1.5.0 as well wi th the renumbering. The renumbering counts correct - means movie ID starts with 1, but newly added films are listet at the beginning of the list instead of in the alphabetical order. I there anyone out who has similar problems ? Is it a bug or am I to stupid?
A nice evening to all of you
Pewee
Go to Top of Page

Pewee
Starting Member

Germany
42 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2008 :  20:50:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi again,
now - just a few minutes later - I found the mistake. I was to stupid. I started with a blank at the movie titel, therefore the new entered titel was found at the top.
Pewee
Go to Top of Page

FuManChuu
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2008 :  02:31:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
:P Anyone yet found out how to white the movie ID col completely and start fresh?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2008 :  10:59:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi FuManChuu,

Sorry for my delay!

I will fix this problem in the next 6.1.6.0, I hope to release it this week.

Thank you!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07