BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Problem w/ HTML card

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mon1y Posted - 30 Sep 2010 : 11:53:30
I have reported this 2 times already and there is no answer. Is the problem only with me? The problem is that the Actor html or profile did not update when I added the movies database. Sometime it takes it sometime it doesn't. Seems like every third movies that I added the fourth won't update the actor profile under Movies in Database. For your information I'm doing everything manually.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mon1y Posted - 06 Oct 2010 : 15:49:03
No I don't have the problem with the new movies only. Once it failed it won't be able to update the actor profile the following day/or even after restart. All the actors name are correct because I double checked it. Even if I open or close the XMM it still won't work. I even DELETED and added it with different ID # and it still won't take it. Just wondering if I'm the only one having this problem.
Alessio Viti Posted - 30 Sep 2010 : 18:13:39
Hello,

Do you have the problem only when you add new movies? I try to explain better: if you close and reopen XMM, can you see these movies in the Actors HTML?

You must write the Actor name correctly in each movie if you want see all movies.

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07